Click on LeftHandNav to enable/disable feature
Select text box below to input content
For adults, casual dress is allowed in all portions of the clubhouse.
• For men: No bathing attire, tank tops, cutoffs, inappropriate jeans or t-shirts are allowed in the club house or on the patio. Shoes are required in the clubhouse, patio, and pro shop at all times. Golf shoes are allowed on the lower floor only.
• For women: No bathing attire, inappropriate jeans, cutoffs or tube tops are allowed in the clubhouse or on the patio. Shoes are required in the clubhouse, patio and pro shop at all times.
• Children under the age of 18 must be dressed in a neat and presentable fashion with no inappropriate jeans, t-shirts or cutoffs allowed.
• As a matter of good taste, men do not remove shirts on the golf course. Tank tops, shirts worn without collars, jeans (of any color), and cutoffs are prohibited.
• For women, halter-tops, tank tops, sleeveless shirts without collar, midriffs, jeans and short-shorts are prohibited. Sleeveless shirts with collars are allowed.